🔙 The BIG List of Video Game Randomizers
- Final Fantasy VI (Beyond Chaos EX)
- Merged the Deprecated section into the main list with new Outdated tags.
- Tagged Beyond Chaos as obsolete.
- Split unofficial forks into their own entries.
- Modified a few Updated tags to New tags for clarity.
- Added source code link to all of sanqui's randomizer entries.
Fixed entry for the Nestroid Randomizer for Metroid.
- Modified descriptions to refer to randomizers' name or primary author instead of features.
- Added source code to sanqui's Pokémon Trading Card Game.
- Removed the online helper to Seanpr's Hollow Knight randomizer.
- Removed the Other category and split each entry from it into independent categories.
- Added beta version of the Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars randomizer.
- Added instructions for the Super Metroid Door Randomizer and Mega Man 2 Endless.
- Updated the link to Snarboo's Doom Monster Randomizer.
- Regrouped some of the Doom-family mods.
- Cave Story / Cave Story+
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (online version)
- Updated link to the Ori and the Blind Forest randomizer and removed its optional GUI link as it's no longer up-to-date.
Merged Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness entries to a new link that combines both.
- Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey / Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure (x2)
Updated link to the Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones self-randomizer to one that supports HTTPS.
- Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar (NES)
- The Goonies II (new web-based version)
- Moved the older The Goonies II randomizer to the Deprecated section.
- Updated game name for Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium.
- Updated URL to Final Fantasy IV's The Lunarian Shuffle randomizer.
- Updated the descriptions of The Legend of Zelda randomizers to take into account recent updates.
- Added missing "unofficial mod" mention to Samsara within the Deprecated section.
- Final Fantasy V Advance (extensive changes)
- Final Fantasy V Advance (roguelike)
- Fixed the description of the Fallout: New Vegas randomizer.
- Updated description of wormsofcan's Final Fantasy V Advance job abilities randomizer.
- Updated the Mega Man 6 randomizer entry to a single link to the original announcement tweet.
- Updated link and description of the Donkey Kong Country randomizer so it always points to the latest version.
- Updated AM2R's community patch link to one that should always point to the latest version.
- Clarified location of randomizers hosted on YouTube and Twitch links.
- Stardew Valley
- Updated AM2R's community patch link to the latest version.
- Fixed missing "NEW" tag for the Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age randomizer.
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages / The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- Added link to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time randomizer web patcher.
- Added Super Mario Land 2 DX (unofficial hack) compatibility for the Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins randomizer.
- Removed finap13's Paper Mario randomizer due to violating the chaotic effects rule.
- Rewrote warning with old Metroid Prime / Metroid Prime 2: Echoes randomizer.
- Other minor description changes.
- Correction: The new Final Fantasy XII randomizer is for The Zodiac Age version, not the original version.
- Added style rules to list of game name criteria.
- Dark Souls (enemies)
- Final Fantasy XII
- Dark Souls II (items)
- Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade / Fire Emblem / Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
- Moved the original versions of Jgwman's Dark Souls II randomizer and lushen124's Fire Emblem randomizers to the Deprecated section.
- Simplified the description for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time item randomizer beta fork.
- Fixed abyssonym's EarthBound randomizer incorrectly being in the Other section instead of the Deprecated section.
- Removed the item tracker link for the La-Mulana remake randomizer.
- Minor fixes to Nexus Mods URLs.
- Updated the insufficient for inclusion list and game name criteria.
- Removed new/updated tags that were accidentally left to the multi-game category redirects.
- Digimon World
- Updated links to Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Shufflizer and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Beta Quest
- Removed the Enemizer extension for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past item randomizer as it has been integrated in it, and updated its description accordingly.
- Updated link to tetraly's The Legend of Zelda randomizer.
- Minor update in the descriptions of both The Legend of Zelda randomizers.
- La-Mulana (original freeware version)
- Clarified that the other La-Mulana randomizer is for the 2011 remake.
- Removed description of the Secret of Mana randomizer, at least for now, to avoid confusion.
Clarified that the Majora's Mask loading zones randomizer requires a cheat engine.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Master System)
- The Legend of Zelda (full item randomization)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (loading zones)
- Updated Fred Coughlin's The Legend of Zelda randomizer description.
- Added a Metroid Prime 2: Echoes winnable seed generator for Claris's randomizer, and moved the later out of the deprecated section with warnings.
- Updated link to the Super Mario Bros. 2 randomizer for one that doesn't require a Discord account.
- Minor clarification of usage instructions for AM2R's randomizer.
- Metroid II: Return of Samus
- Wario Land 4
- Updated AM2R's community patch to latest version and related instructions.
- New website, same URL.
Reverted changes from earlier today related to The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Turns out that I goofed and did not realize that the new version by Alex Trush is still a work-in-progress and not playable yet. Oops.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (new version with advanced logic)
- Added a beta fork to the The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time item randomizer
- Moved DeathBasket's randomizer for The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask in the deprecated section as it has less features compared to the new one.
- Updated link of the Final Fantasy IV open world randomizer to its new domain name.
- Rockman 3: Winternight (unofficial hack)
- Updated link to the Metroid / The Legend of Zelda crossover randomizer.
- Rewrote a good chunck of the informational section at the bottom of the page.
Updated links of the new Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars randomizer and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past item randomizer to HTTPS.
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- EarthBound (deprecated)
- Corrected Dark Souls series name.
- Deprecated the old Super Mario RPG randomizer.
- Updated links to the Final Fantasy IV Roguelikeifyer and the Lufia II: Rise of the Sinstrals randomizer.
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (deprecated)
- Fixed Pokémon game names in deprecated list.
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Contra (NES)
- Added info about crossover randomizers that requires a special emulator to run.
- Minor update to the Final Fantasy X randomizer's description.
- More general improvements and fixes related to new/updated information.
- Updated more links from HTTP to HTTPS.
- Mega Man 4 (enemies, items)
- Appended alternate name "Rockman" to the "Mega Man" category name.
- Improved download instructions for the Mega Man roguelikes.
- Fixed Final Fantasy NES randomizer link.
- Fixed game name for all main Pokémon games up to Black and White.
- General improvements and fixes in "New or updated" section.
- Added missing NEW and UPDATED tags.
- Added Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon to the list of supported games with the existing Nintendo 3DS Pokémon randomizer.
- Fixed game name for Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2.
- Added "New and updated" section at the top of the page.
- Added NEW and UPDATED tags.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (items, open world)
- Replaced "entrances" tags to "loading zones" for consistency.
- Updated tags for the Final Fantasy IV open world randomizer.
Updated link to the The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past items/entrances randomizer.
- Super Metroid (items, with extensive customization options)
- Deprecated old Super Metroid items randomizers.
- Clarified that the Contra / Super C crossover randomizer is for the NES port of Contra, not the original arcade version.
- Standardized romanized names in international Kunrei-shiki except for katakana.
- Added note about which game names are used in the list.
Updated the Mega Man Battle Network 3 randomizer with a new version that also supports Blue Version, and put the original randomizer as deprecated.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (entrances)
- Updated link and instructions for the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night randomizer.
- Updated Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu's game name to standardize Japanese-only titles and avoid unofficial translations.
- Added Probotector alternate name in Contra's category name for European readers.
- Metroid Prime
- Moved Chris's old Metroid Prime randomizer as deprecated, and modified its description to address winnability issues, including a warning to not use it for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
- Updated links to the Contra / Super C and the Metroid / The Legend of Zelda crossover randomizers.
- Metroid / The Legend of Zelda (crossover)
- Updated link and description for the Contra / Super C crossover randomzier.
- Contra / Super C (crossover)
- Rad Racer
- Renamed list from "The BIG List of Randomizers" to "The BIG List of Video Game Randomizers".
- Added the "Doom", "Heretic", "Team Fortress" and special "Multi-series" categories.
- Removed company-specific categories as it made specific games harder to find.
- Replaced "See also" to "See Multi-series category" and identified individual games accordingly
- Updated links and descriptions for EarthBound, Legacy of the Wizard and Phantasy Star IV randomizers.
- Updated a bunch of links to HTTPS.
- Removed America's Army automatic weapon swap randomizer.
- Phantasy Star II
- Team Fortress II (closed source service)
- Wolfenstein 3D (from an old version of the Doom level generator already on the list)
- Updated link of the Phantasy Star IV randomizer to the latest version.
- Updated list of supported games for the Doom level generator.
- Fixed The Ultimate Doom game name.
- Further clarified exclusion list.
About the "Corruptors", "Restrictions" and "Bingo" stuff, I have come to the following conclusions:
- Restriction generators are nice tools for convenience and inspiration, but are in general unnecessary as they can be easily replicated by generating a few random numbers at specific key points in the relevant game and associating each number with a choice the player has to comply with. The big exception is for speedrun races where the random conditions should be hidden until the race start, but I believe that such tools are better shared within the relevant speedrunning communities instead.
- Bingos are the most complex restriction generators due to their 5x5 grid format and balancing issues, so the easy replication argument does not apply for them. However, they are exclusively designed for speedrunning purposes, and I've had multiple speedrunners tell me that bingos don't actually feel random, so again I believe that such tools are better shared within the relevant speedrunning communities instead.
- Corruptions usually fall into my self-imposed exclusion of "only adding random elements over the normal game". The reason I made this exclusion in the first place is because they are generally trivial to make and usually has extremely limited replay value. Corruptors that don't have those issues unfortunately have the side-effect of causing softlocks and crashes, both of which are undesireable states within randomizer communities.
For these reasons, I no longer feel that awareness of these tools justifies their inclusion on a randomizer list. Therefore, I have decided to remove these categories and their content altogether. As a side-effect, this will also allow me to dedicate more time to the main list. Here is a backup in case others want to pick them up and continue from where I left off. I will consider linking to such successor lists if they become a reality.
- Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- Fire Emblem Fates
- Soul Blazer
- Super Metroid + The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (crossover... as in both games are merged together before randomization - a technical achevement and the first of its kind!)
- Removed all corruptors, restrictions and bingos. (See above for the detailed explanation.)
- Removed automatic weapon swap randomizers from the Souls category.
- Added the Capcom, Konami, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sega, Square Enix categories.
- Merged the Rare category with the new Nintendo category, the Shining category with the new Sega category, and the Mana category with the new Square Enix category.
- Cleaned up remaining category names.
- Added "See also" for randomizers that matches multiple categories.
- Updated link for the Mega Man 3/4/5 roguelikes to rock5easily's new website and added download instructions for people that can't read Japanese.
- Moved back general information to the bottom of the list and updated it.
- Added the "I want more!" section.
- EarthBound (gift boxes, key items, optional roguelike)
- Updated the style of the list to make it more compact.
- Minor tweak to the description of Final Fantasy IV Beyond Chaos Gaiden randomizer for standardization of hack names.
- The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (items - new one and much more advanced than the old one)
- Moved finap13's old The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time item randomizer in the Deprecated section.
- Moved general information and the tetrimino image to a dedicated blog post.
- Marked special randomizers as bonus lists.
Added AM2R (fangame) randomizer.
Added Fire Emblem section with a new self-randomizing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones hack.
Added instructions on where to find the Final Fantasy VI (extensive conservative changes for competitive play) randomizer executable from CodePlex's archive.
- Final Fantasy VI / Brave New World (extensive changes with configurable severity, optional roguelike)
- The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (restriction section)
- Changed description for the "Roguelikeifyer" and "Beyond Babil" Final Fantasy IV randomizers to "linear roguelike" and "non-linear roguelike" respectively.
- Grouped all restriction randomizers from voidfox.com to a single entry since they share the same URL.
- Metroid (map)
- Hollow Knight (enemies)
- Rabi-Ribi (passive bingo)
- Split the list so that special randomizers are not mixed with standard ones.
- Changed the style for better readability on smaller windows.
- Removed the helpful resources link for the A Link to the Past item randomizer as it's now included on its website.
- Removed the Triforce Hunt sprite randomizer link for the A Link to the Past item randomizer as it violated the "cosmetic-only" rule for inclusion.
- Resident Evil HD Remaster
- Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Multiple games for the same randomizer are now separated by slashes instead of ampersands.
- Further standardized game names.
- Updated link to the non-passive Super Mario World randomizer to use HTTPS.
- Fixed Hollow Knight non-special randomizer broken on multiple lines.
- Added missing descriptions to randomizers where an additional randomizer for the same game was also present.
- Added note that the list excludes randomizers already within original games and ports unless an external tool exists.
Added note that the Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door item shuffler now also randomizes enemy loadouts in the Pit of 100 Trials.
- Golf (NES)
- Kirby Super Star
- Fixed link to The Simpsons: Hit & Run bingo
- Moved both Kirby games in a new Kirby section
- Updated link to Symphony of the Night's relic randomizer to the new official GitHub repository instead of Pastebin.com
- Created full changelog page on my blog
- Final Fantasy IV (randomized open world)
- Added missing description for one of the Final Fantasy V randomizers to avoid confusion
- More stuff for the popular The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past randomizer: new Triforce Piece Hunt sprite customer and updated helpful resources link
- Renamed "Telefang Power" to the its full name "Keitai Denjuu Telefang: Power Version"
- Reordered games, including new categories: "Rare (company)" (the Donkey Kong games are now in it), "Rockstar Games (company)" and "Star Wars"
- Updated link to the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night randomizer to the latest version
- Blade of Darkness (multiplayer weapons)
- Gang Garrison 2 (fangame)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (corruptor)
- Gratuitous Space Battles
- Homeworld 2
- Scourge of War: Gettysburg
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (corruptor)
Alright, well even the abridged list is now too long to fit in a single ROMHacking.net post despite its minimalist design (last iteration was 14746 characters out of 15000). I might be able to tweak it, but I'm going to have the same problem in an iteration or two anyway. Besides, it was starting to be a pain to continuously update 2 similar lists but with with some elements missing between them, and written in different markup languages (BBCodes vs Markdown).
For these reasons, I decided to remove the abridged list from ROMHacking.net. From now on, the BIG list of randomizers will be available exclusively on my blog.
This was not an easy choice, but I believe it is the best thing to do for its continued development. I never expected my list to grow to its current scale nor become a common reference, and it's all thanks to you! I will continue to follow the original ROMHacking.net thread and post updates of any changes there, just like before.
Note that I'll keep the old list in strikethrough on the original post for a while during the transition period just in case.
- Dark Souls III (items)
- Final Fantasy V (passive - forgot to add the unofficial Four Job Fiesta to the list because the official one only runs a few days a year (which makes me sad))
- Game Dev Tycoon (appears broken with the latest version but wanted to list it anyway in case it gets fixed eventually)
- Hollow Knight (abilities & charms)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (x3: alternate start, Words of Power shuffling, and a deprecated one that generates random dungeons)
- The Talos Principle
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Added additional restrictions on was acceptable or not on the main list.
- Removed the "Unfinished" tag to the Symphony of the Night relic randomizer because I was incorrectly assuming text uploaded to Pastebin couldn't be updated.
- Answered the following fundamental question: "How the fuck do you randomize Tetris?" (actual quote from Twitch streamer Vinesauce)
- Added DELUXE variant of the multi-game bingo
- America's Army (times 2!)
- Dark Souls II (items)
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Fallout 4 (tines 2!)
- Metroid: Zero Mission
- State of Decay
- Super Metroid (roguelike)
- Tetris (NES)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
- Added La-Mulana randomizer item tracker
- Updated Skyrim randomizer URL
- Standardized game name series prefix
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
- Doom II (silly enemies and weapons)
Other major changes
- Added roguelike tag to an existing Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door randomizer following new feature.
- Fixed Super Metroid randomizers incorrectly marked as deprecated and added them back on the abridged list.
- Clarified that the A Link to the Past enemies randomizer is an add-on to the items randomizer.
- Replaced Endless Mode tag to roguelike for people not familiar with Mega Man 9/10 DLC.
- Updated link to Final Fantasy (NES) and Kirby's Adventure randomizers.
- Paper Mario (a new one for items and loading zones)
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (relics)
Note: As of this writing, the Symphony of the Night one is still unfinished.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Donkey Kong Country
- Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
- Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
- System Shock 2
- Updated Super Metroid route randomizer link to its new official page
- Fixed Rabi-Ribi randomizer link on abridged list
- Randomizers appearing in abridged list are now in bold in full list
- Added terminology section in full list
- Removed generic file corruptors from full list
Added a bunch of randomizers for Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, big thanks to Zephiles for sharing them!
The list is now too long to fit on the original ROMHacking.net post!! I kept only the non-passive & non-deprecated randomizers on it. The full list is now on my blog.
Added bingo boards (blog only).
Added non-game-specific corruptors (blog only).
- Borderlands 2 (mod bundle which includes various randomizers)
- Final Fantasy VI (exits)
- Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
- Super Metroid (items - newer and better than the old one!)
- Star Fox
- The 7th Saga
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (corruptor)
- Updated link of the Dark Souls item randomizer to always point to the latest version
- Removed the A Link to the Past entrance randomizer variant as it has been merged with the main items randomizer
- shadowevil1996's Borderlands 2 randomizer is not deprecated
- Dessyreqt's Super Metroid randomizer is now deprecated
- Removed the Super Metroid item randomizer HUD from the list as it was designed for Dessyreqt's version
- Final Fantasy IV (not a roguelike this time)
- GoldenEye 007
Added an entrance variant to the popular A Link To The Past item randomizer.
Minor labeling changes to remove some confusion.
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Randomizers added to the list
- Dark Souls (times 3!!)
- Dark Souls II
- Dark Souls III
- Dragon Quest 1·2 (SNES)
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Final Fantasy V Advance
- Kirby's Adventure
- Legacy of the Wizard
- Mega Man 6
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
- Phantasy Star IV
- Super Mario Bros. (area shuffling)
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (enemies)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
- Added link to A Link to the Past item randomizer resources
- Added OBLIGE add-on for Brutal Doom
- Fixed dead links to Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask randomizers that were originally posted on forums.zeldaspeedruns.com
I've added a second Final Fantasy IV roguelike by abyssonym it to the list, and I'll keep the old one there too until I can figure out if it needs to be moved to the deprecated section or not.
I've also added a new Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow item randomizer, also by abyssonym!
By the way, there are two The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past randomizers floating around now. I've added the new one by Veetorp to the main list, and moved the old one by Dessyreqt to the deprecated section, because the latter has been seemingly abandoned and has been used as a base for the new one. It has many new features and bugfixes, so I highly recommend you check it out!
I also found a convenient HUD for that last randomizer that I've added alongside it that should be convenient for Twitch streamers. There's also a version for the Super Metroid item randomizer that I've also added.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (roguelike)
- The Goonies II
I actually found two recent Metroid randomizers made within a month of each other. I'm putting snarfblam's in the main list and Netsrotti's in the deprecated list, as it seems the only advantage of the latter over the former is an option to have duplicate upgrades.
Also, to complement the Hitman passive randomizers, I also found a bunch of nice passive randomizers hosted by Trysdyn (including a Four Job Fiesta generator available all year long) for the following games:
- Diablo II
- Final Fantasy
- Final Fantasy III
- Final Fantasy V
- Final Fantasy VI
- Legend of Mana
- Romancing SaGa 2
- Shining Soul II
- Tales of Destiny
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
After investigation, I updated the the link for the Final Fantasy V Ancient Cave to point to ROMHacking.net instead of an archive.org snapshot for convenience.
I also updated the link to the Gensokyo no Nazo randomizer - it now has a proper webpage and many new features!
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent (corruptor)
- Pokémon X & Y & Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire & Sun & Moon
- Zelda Classic (fangame) (randomizer quests)
Yes, this means that all main international Pokémon games released so far has randomizers. Pretty cool!
And with that, the list now contains more than 100 unique games, and that's only counting official games! I never expected there would be so many when I started. Wow!
Updated the link to the Final Fantasy randomizer following the 1.0 release.
I also added a playable work-in-progress Final Fantasy IV roguelike randomizer.
Added a Pokémon Crystal randomizer that randomly fuses Pokémon with matching evolution stage.
Added two Hitman randomizers to the list. Although they do not actually alter the games, they generate a random set of additional requirements for each mission. I decided to include them despite the lack of in-game enforcement because they still affect gameplay.
The Guardian Legends randomizer is no longer behind a registration wall! The author kindly uploaded the latest version on RHDN after I asked him for a public link. The list has been updated accordingly.
Added Pokémon TCG card randomizer to the list!
Added a Secret of Mana randomizer to the list!
Also added the Doom weapons mod that I had completely forgotten to include back when I added all the Doom mods.
I was let known of a Paper Mario randomizer, but I've seen a few reports that it's not working. I tentatively added it to the list with a note.
Added Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories to the list!
New randomizers added
- Super Meat Boy
- Super Metroid (deprecated)
Merged missing entries from Kaltenborn's list
- Pokémon Colosseum
- Super Mario Bros.
Also, I realized that the Metroid Prime 2: Echoes randomizer was merged with the Metroid Prime randomizer, so I merged the entries as well.
Added a new Super Mario Bros. 3 randomizer, and moved the old one as deprecated.
Clarified supported versions for the Mega Man Battle Network games, and renamed the Dragon Quest and Fire Emblem games to their official modern titles.
More awesome randomizers
- Borderlands 2
- EarthBound Beginnings
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
More corruptor randomizers
- Super Mario 64
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
More depredated randomizers
Added Mother 3.
Added Reelism mod for Doom II.
First, I added a brand new id Software section, which includes a bunch of new randomizers in it (including a No Man's Sky parody) and updated information about OBLIGE. The games are:
- Ultimate Doom
- Doom II
- Final Doom
- Samsara (unofficial Doom mod)
- Quake II
Second, I also added a new randomizer for Gensokyo no Nazo.
And finally, I added a Deprecated section with old Doom, Fire Emblem and Pokémon randomizers that weren't on the list before. I also moved Catastrophe's Dragon Quest and Sanqui's Pokémon Red randomizers in that section, since I believe almost all of their features are included in the other ones.
- Ocarina of Time (another one)
- Pokémon Stadium
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Sven Co-op (corruptor)
- Half-Life 2 (corruptor)
- Team Fortress 2
- Yoshi's Island (corruptor)
Restored Endless hacks for Mega Man 2-3-4-5 that had been deleted by mistake.
Added The Guardian Legend.
Merged missing entries from the GameRandomizers Wikia
- Dragon Quest 4
- Final Fantasy
- Final Fantasy III
- Final Fantasy V (abyssonym)
- Mega Man Battle Network 3
- Mega Man X
- Metroid Prime
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- NES Open Tournament Golf
- Pokémon Red (Sanqui)
- Pokémon Trading Card Game
- Shining Force II
- Super Mario RPG
- Telefang Power Version
Added Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
Added two Mega Man randomizers.
Added Super Mario World.
Initial list published on the ROMHacking.net forums.